Dedication of Ventura County Court House, 1913

Image

Dedication of Ventura County Court House, 1913

Title

Dedication of Ventura County Court House, 1913

Identifier

26056

Source

Drapeau Family Collection, 1993

Description

Side view of the dedication ceremony taking place for the Ventura County Courthouse in 1913. Several people stand on the front entrance and side of the building. Chairs are set up in the grass in front of the building with several groups of people standing and sitting around the building. The building at California and Poli Street in downtown Ventura is now the Ventura City Hall since around 1971.

Creator

Unknown

Date

No date

Format

13.1 x 17.4 cm
Black and white photograph

Subject

Ventura County Courthouse (1913-1968)
Public buildings
Historic buildings--California

Coverage

California
Ventura County (Calif.)
Ventura (Calif.)

Publisher

Museum of Ventura County

Rights

The copyright to this image has not been determined. These images are intended for personal or research use only. Please contact library staff for rights determinations and additional uses.

Type

Image

Language

English

Collection

Citation

Unknown, “Dedication of Ventura County Court House, 1913,” Research Library at The Museum of Ventura County, accessed December 2, 2022, https://photographs.venturamuseum.org/items/show/4886.