View looking south along east side of mission San Buenaventura from behind bell tower with priest (probably Father Patrick Grogan) standing in the south entrance; there is a brick building on the left just south of east entrance to Mission.
Father Serra statue in front of Ventura City Hall, at California and Poli Streets. Photo is taken from the right hand side of the statue from ground, looking up toward his face. City Hall, formerly the Courthouse, is in the background, and there…
A black-and-white collage of prominent sites in Ventura: the plaza, San Buenaventura Mission, the courthouse, a new bridge (Ventura River Bridge), an aerial shot of a residential area, and a "surf scene" of a beach.
[Photos by Dingman]
A frontal view of the Ventura County Court House at Poli and California Streets, now Ventura City Hall. Photo possibly taken from a rooftop. A small plume of smoke rises from the right-hand side of the Court House.
[AZO in stamp area]
A small park surrounded by a stone fence. A small building sits in the middle. The focus of the image are two huge palm trees, known as the Native Daughters Palms. The tree on the right has an illegible plaque attached to it, and a note in the top…
Pathway with two benches facing each other in the foreground alongside Father Serra's Cross. View of Ventura and the ocean in the background.
[San Buenaventura and Channel Coast Natural History Association]
Scene showing a television production being filmed at Corriganville. A television crew is positioned on the left, a man, possibly an actor, dressed in western attire on a horse is in the middle, and a truck filled with equipment is on the right.…
"A. Camarillo residence, Camarillo. When first built 1895 (sic)". It was built in 1892. "Camarillo Rancho" written on one of the buildings in the lower right corner. Shows mansion on the right and grounds and fields to the left and in foreground.