East Side of Mission San Buenaventura

Image

gp471.jpg

Title

East Side of Mission San Buenaventura

Identifier

gp471

Description

View looking south along east side of mission San Buenaventura from behind bell tower with priest (probably Father Patrick Grogan) standing in the south entrance; there is a brick building on the left just south of east entrance to Mission.

Creator

Dingman, W. H.

Date

No date

Format

Glass Plate Negative

Subject

San Buenaventura Mission--Pictorial works
Grogran, Patrick, Father--Pictorial works

Coverage

California
Ventura County (Calif.)
Ventura (Calif.)

Publisher

Museum of Ventura County

Rights

The copyright to this image has not been determined. These images are intended for personal or research use only. Please contact library staff for rights determinations and additional uses.

Type

Image

Language

English

Is Referenced By

MVC 047 Glass Plate Negatives Collection

Original Format

Glass plate negative

Citation

Dingman, W. H., “East Side of Mission San Buenaventura,” Research Library at The Museum of Ventura County, accessed October 27, 2020, http://photographs.venturamuseum.org/items/show/1735.